Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Clearsnap | Masked Stamping | One Layered Card

Hi there friends! Crystal here with a colorful card using Colorbox Teresa Collins Petal Point inks. 
This card is a mail friendly, one layer beauty that does not require extra postage. 

To begin, I have the following supplies:
Colorbox Teresa Collins Petal Point in Dye and Pigment Ink
Colorbox Smooch 
Pinkfresh Studio Bird With Flowers Stamp Set
Pinkfresh Studio Dainty Botanicals
Scrap piece of paper to use as a mask

 To begin, I have cut a piece of cardstock the same length as my sentiment to place over it once I had stamped it.

 Using the "thank you" from Pinkfresh Studio' Bird with Flowers I inked it up with the black pigment ink from Teresa Collins Petal Point.
 Now it's time to start stamping the florals from Pinkfresh Studio Dainty Botanicals. 

The leaves were stamped with Colorbox Teresa Collins Petal Point in the green shade. I was careful not to stamp over the sentiment as I will be placing the cardstock mask over with temporary adhesive.

Place mask to protect the sentiment

Moving on to the next color from the dye ink petal point, I stamped these in the pink shade.
 These botanical were stamped on the corner edges of the card panel.

 Moving on to a darker shade, the orange from the dye ink petal point was stamped closer to the center of the card.




To add a bold touch, we continue to use a different botanical with the blue shade of dye ink from the Teresa Collins Petal Point


To fill in the empty spaces of the card, I used the smallest stamp available and stamped that with the blue.

Once the ink had dried, I removed the mask from my sentiment.
 
To add some pearl accents, I got my Smooch out and placed several dots around the empty spaces of the card.


Wasn't this quite simple to make. I think masking the sentiment helps keep the card more of a clean and simple style.



Thank you so much for joining me today. 

Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment